Store Hours and Locations
Marché de Macarons MIDTOWN SAVANNAH
5002 Paulsen Street, Suite 109, Savannah, GA 31405 (Next to Kayak Cafe)
Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closed on Sunday
Marché de Macarons DOWNTOWN SAVANNAH
42 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31401
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sundays: 12 p.m. -6 p.m.
Marché de Macarons Hilton Head
32 Palmetto Bay Rd. 3A Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (The Village Exchange Shopping Center)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed on Sunday
1. What is a French macaron?
A French macaron is a sweet meringue-based cookie made with egg whites, sugar and almond flour. It is filled with either buttercream, chocolate ganache, or preserves.
2. What are the ingredients in each macaron?
Macaron shells: Almond flour, sugar and eggs whites. Could also include: Pistachios, hazelnuts, food coloring and natural extracts depending on flavor choice.
Centers: Depending on the flavor, it could contain fruit, butter, sugar, cooked eggs, chocolate, and nuts (including peanut).
3. What is the size of your macarons?
Our macarons are approximately 2 inches in diameter.
4. For how long will your macarons stay fresh?
Outside of the refrigerator inside a building or in the shade our macarons can stay fresh for up to 12 hours.
In the refrigerator, our macarons stay fresh for up to a week. Customers may freeze macarons for up to a month. Our cookies are baked and served fresh, however.
5. Are your macarons gluten free?
Yes, all of our macarons are naturally gluten free!
6. Do your macarons contain nuts?
Yes, our macarons contain almonds. Some of our flavors may also contain other nuts.
7. Where are your macarons made?
All of our macarons are made in Savannah, GA.
Ordering Macarons for Consumption in the greater Savannah area
8. What is the best way to order macarons for pick-up, shipping, and special events?
Picking up a box or two? Stop by either Savannah bakery where a selection is available. Want to ensure a specific flavor is available? Call hours in advance and we'll do our very best to ensure that flavor is set aside for you. We take shipping orders over the phone and online. Our main phone number is 912-665-9894. For Weddings & Special Events, call Amy Shippy at 912-665-9894.
9. Do you make deliveries in the Savannah area?
We will deliver to a business for $15. We do not offer residential deliveries.
10. Do you deliver on the weekends?
No, we do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays except for large, pre-arranged orders.
11. When do I need to place an order for next day delivery?
All orders must be placed by 3 p.m. to be shipped the next possible shipping day, we ship Monday thru Wednesday.
12. What if I need macarons delivered on the same day?
Please give us a call at 912-665-9894.
13. Why are some macaron boxes only available for Savanah pick up and delivery but not for shipping?
Our Savannah-only boxes do not have the protective trays and will not keep the macarons safe during shipping.
14. What happens if I am having trouble ordering through the website?
Please call our main bakery at 912-665-9894 Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
15. What do I do to follow-up and/or make changes to my order?
If you want to follow up on your order or make any changes after the order has been placed, please call the office with your order confirmation in hand Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. 912-665-9894
16. How much notice do I need to give if I’m modifying or cancelling my order?
Modifications to orders or cancellations require 24 hours’ notice.
17. What if I place an order with less than 24 hours’ notice?
Orders received with less than 24 hours’ notice are final sale and cannot be canceled or modified. All orders are subject to availability. If a shortage exists for any item you will be notified.
18. Where do you ship macarons?
We ship our macarons nationwide in the U.S. We ship Monday-Wednesday using 2-day air shipping. Orders wished to ship Thursday to arrive on Friday or Saturday via FedEx Home Delivery. Friday to arrive on Saturday are available in the Southern States.
19. How does shipping work?
Please order online and enter the date you want the macarons to be delivered. We use FedEx for all our shipping outside Savannah. Every box we ship includes special blister packaging, a cool pack, and a thermal envelop to ensure freshness.
20. How should I store the macarons once I receive them?
We advise that you put the macarons in the refrigerator immediately upon delivery to reset the centers that may have gotten soft in transit. The ice packs will be melted and may be warm upon delivery, the macarons are shelf stable and they are perfect to consume upon delivery, refrigerating them will just keep them fresh longer.
21. I received a box of macarons while I was not home - can I still eat them?
Our macarons are shelf stable and should be fine to consume even if left on the doorstep for several hours. Just place them in a refrigerator to help reset the centers that may have gotten soft.
Weddings, Special Events, and Corporate Accounts
22. How do I order macarons for my wedding, special event, or corporate account?
Please call Amy Shippy at 912-665-9894.
23. How do I inquire about macarons for wholesale purchase for my retail shop, catering company, or hotel?
Please call Amy Shippy or Laura Hale at 912-665-9894 or email them at email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you
26. May I return my macarons?
Because of the nature of the product we do not except returns, however, please contact us at 912-665-9894 if you have a problem with your order. We will be happy to assist you.